Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving in Turkey with my teammates!

We had a great night with my teammates talking, eating and watching basketball, American Football, Futbol (Soccer) games on Tv. The dinner was absolutely amazing, Turkish food is really good, of any country I have been too, I really think it is my favorite. Of course, we also had the Turkey to complete the night, which was very well made also. I'm thankful to be around such a great group of guys this year and especially that night relaxing with on Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

  1. Hoooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) It's Bea, from Zaragoza!!! :D

    It's funny to find you from time to time in a different social network, blog, entry... wherever ;) I'm glad to read about you!

    So now in Turkey... I also loved their food!!!! I was there for a week because a friend of mime was there in Erasmus and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. How is everything going? From time to time I read about you, your numbers, some great performances... ;) I wish everything keeps going better and better :)

    Here, I continue in CAI Zaragoza (I can't believe it) and almost everybody (maybe everybody) has changed since you were here :( Well, professional sport... I continue working very happy with Arturo, not so happy with other people, but that's life ;)

    I wish you the best and I hope to continue reading about you ;) best wishes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my friend is has been a long time! I'm glad things are good for you at CAI Zaragoza. My old college teammate Joe Jones plays with you guys now lol. Things are great out here in Turkey, I love it out here also. Thanks for wishing me the best, I wish the same success to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!! At first, Joe arrived for just one month, later on two months, but finally the team (both the teammates and the coaches) is very happy with him and he will stay for the whole season. I'm glad for him because he looks a very good guy. And, when he comes to the office, he doesn't hide my sunglasses or turn on/off the air conditionning... ;) jajajajaja, we miss your jokes ;) Take care :)

    ReplyDelete