Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tofas vs Hacettepe Uni.

We grabbed another big win against another quality Turkish team on our home floor, we went out there and gave it all we had and was about to survive the late surge from Hacettepe Uni in the closing minutes of the game. I finally think I did some good stuff to help my team win and definitely had my fair share of breakdowns on the defensive and offensive end that I need to correct, in order to help my team out in any way possible! 

Game Stats:

Tofas wins against Hacettepe 87-79

Burtt led the team with 21 points

Turkey

Tofas wins 87-79 against Hacettepe. Steve Burtt led his team Tofas with 21 points+4 rebounds+7 assists, Chinemelu Elonu added 15 points+9 rebounds, Austin Nichols nailed 12 points, Josh Heytvelt had 15 points+8 rebounds+2 assists and Can Altintig finished the game with 10 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals. Tomislav Ruzic also had 11 points+3 rebounds for the winners side. Polat Kaya scored 15 points, grabbed 2 rebounds, made 3 assits, Onder Kulcebas added 14 points and 2 rebounds for Hacettepe.










No comments:

Post a Comment